Are your genes affecting you in a positive or negative way?
DNA Testing in Melbourne has never been easier or more affordable.
The Smart DNA Test is an easy saliva test, easy to collect and non-invasive. Your Smart DNA Test shows the interaction between genes, nutrition and lifestyle choices.
By testing for common genetic variations or changes in your DNA, commonly referred to as single nucleotide polymorphisms or SNPs (pronounced: “snips”), you can understand more about your personal biology, and take more proactive control of your health and wellbeing.
The Smart DNA test report provides a comprehensive nutritional genomic report. This assists Lia to develop a personal, gene based strategy for health, with the recommendation of dietary suggestions, nutritional supplements, herbs and lifestyle suggestions that will optimally support you based on your genetic profile.
Benefits of Smart DNA testing:
- preventing diet-influenced chronic diseases
- Manage Chronic diseases
The actual gene variation will not change but the nutritionally modifiable gene changes the way they will express.
The genetic screen is nutritionally focused to improve health outcomes, not as a predictor of disease risk. Smart DNA has devised the most appropriate gene panels to assess your health. The DNA Report is a personalised test which will show how your genes are responding to environmental toxins, dietary and lifestyle influences and contains the following genetic panels:
- Phase I and Phase II Detox (how the liver is detoxifing)
- Oxidative Stress (assess enzymes involved in anti-oxidative defence)
- Bone Health (identifies calcium intake, and risk of bone loss and should commence as early as possible)
- Lipid Metabolism and risk of high blood pressure (enables to design individual diet and nutritional therapy)
- Diabetes (risk assessment for Diabete type II)
- Inflamation (linked with chronic diseases such as diabetes, osteoporosis, obesity, aging, and CVD)
- Nutrigenomics (gens that can be modifiable with nutrition, disease prevention or to optmise metabolic patways)
- Lactose Intolerance (level of lactose levels)
- Weight management (proper diet)
You can rest assured that your privacy is assured. You can read the Smart DNA Test Terms and Conditions here.
Limited Time Offer – Smart DNA Test for just $495
Call 9650-6520 to arrange for your Smart DNA testing today.
Why not pop in during your lunch hour? You are worth it!